WHY IT’S A GOOD CHOICE
- Easy to clean; wipe off surface.
- Great for bags, aprons, hats, etc.
- No edging or hemming required; no fraying.
- Be very careful if you are pinning. When you make a pinhole, it stays! I have been using the little doll clothespins instead of pins. Or you could use tiny binder clips.
- Use a longer stitch length. Too small stitches could cause a perforation effect.
- Be sure to always press on the wrong side! Breaking this rule will turn your fabric into a sticky mess as well as your iron!
- Your project will go infinitely smoother if you use a Teflon presser foot or at least a Walking Foot.